Holistic Cooking Lessons
As a plant-based chef, I aim to offer a healthy alternative to your basic culinary services. My recipes are vegetable-focused, robust, and flavourful, and are also a reflection of my passion for showcasing nutrient dense foods. I love designing healthy menus and working with and cooking for people with a wide variety of food allergies or preferences.
HOLISTIC COOKING LESSONS
Are you clueless in the kitchen? Are you looking for ways to make healthier food? Or are you just looking to improve your basic skills and gain some confidence in the kitchen? If so, let me help!
In our private lesson, I will give you simple tips and instructions and we'll prepare (and eat!) a few healthy plant-based dishes.
The lesson may include:
- 2 - 3 hours of guided instruction that will include hands-on prep and cooking
- Recipes custom designed to your tastes, skills, likes, and dietary needs, etc.
- Knife skills (chopping, dicing, how to hold a knife, etc)
- Information about healthy cooking techniques (steaming, sautéing, etc)
- Must-haves for a healthy kitchen
- Nutrition tips
Classes can be held in any kitchen in the East Bay area in California. When you sign up for a class, I will be in touch with you to learn more about you, your skill level, dietary needs, your kitchen layout, appliances, etc.
I will send a detailed shopping list prior to your lesson so you can check off the items you already have, and pick the items you don’t have.
Private lessons start at $350, plus the cost of groceries. Please contact me for more information or to set up your lesson.